Sunday 27 January 2013

FAIL!!

Gaaaaah! Went out on Friday night with some old school friends, instead of going to dinner first I went to the gym then made a healthy dinner before I went out. So far, so good!

Stuck to vodka and soda all night which was fine until the drunkenness kicked in.....someone brought a huge load of crisps over to the table and a box of shortbread appeared that one of th guys brought back from a Burns night and I ate and ate and ate!!

I then proceeded to get chips and cheese on the way home - I don't even like chips and cheese FFS!!! Ate the lot, fell into bed fully clothed and woke up feeling like death yesterday! Think. Had a food hangover more than an alcohol one! Felt sluggish and yucky all day!

Trying not to beat myself up about it but I'm so annoyed and disappointed : (

I'm away all week with work so I won't get to the gym as much, won't have full control of my food and will miss my weigh in on Wednesday.

I'm just going to do the best I can food and exercise wise and I need to draw a line under my epic fail and get on with it! Safe to say I won't be drinking again for a while!

How do you deal with slip ups?

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment