Wednesday 9 January 2013

Weigh in week 1

Well the results are in. After a full week of eating clean, working out and drinking plenty of water I have lost 5lbs!!!!! Beyond pleased with that result! I know a lot of it will be Christmas weight just coming off and I certainly don't expect another result like it but WOW!!

It hasn't been easy but let me tell you it's not as hard as people would have you believe! I never felt hungry, I ate lots of yummy food and snacks and didnt count a singe point or calorie - just good healthy unprocessed food and I put in some effort at the gym!

That's it! Now for week 2! Im still only aiming or 1lb a week and I still have my target of being in the 9s for Chris's wedding at the end of March - that's what I'm focusing on.

It's Js sisters birthday this weekend which means a family meal and drinks but I'm viewi g this as a lifestyle change and not a diet so I'll go, have fun and I'll make the most sensible choices I can food and drink wise then get right back on it on Sunday!

Made sweet potato chilli for dinner tonight with some grilled turkey with Cajun spices - really tasty so that's lunch for 2m sorted too : ) actually enjoying cooking and coming up with new recipes - plus I'm fast getting through all my cupboard staples like quinoa and lentils that have been languishing doing nothing while I stuffed my face over Christmas!

If theres anyone out there reading this, please leave a little comment to say hi or with any advice : ) I started this to keep me accountable and so at the end of the year I could look back on my progress but it would be nice to know of anyone in the journey with me!

Lisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment