Tuesday 7 January 2014

What a difference a year makes...

Unless you're lazy like me, lose all your willpower in the middle of the year and end 2013 at the same weight you started at (after losing nearly a stone in the first half!)

Oh well, onwards and downwards! No point in making excuses or banging on about it, just need to stick with it this time and if you get knocked down (not literally!) you've just got to get back up again!

So! As per usual fitness and weight loss are the key things for this year.  Got some PT sessions booked in and I've signed up to Tough Mudder in the summer - there I said it, cant take it back now!!

Was 11stone when I weighed myself last Weds - oh how it pains me to write that down! I've been back on track as of yesterday so we'll see what I can achieve in 3 days!!  A normal person would have started as soon as they saw that number on the scale but I decided to live out the rest of the holidays in a chocolate, couch induced coma!

Other resolutions then....

1 - Save Money.

2 - Stress less and be happier - I get wound up so easily and can end up in a bad mood over nothing, I choose to be happy so I'm letting go of all the little annoyances!

3 - Be kind and pay it forward.  I do this anyway - I give to charity, pay compliments, buy coffee for the homeless guy on the way to work but I think we could all be a little bit kinder and nicer.

4 - Do more fun things - Its easy to get into the rut of work, gym, dinner, TV, bed but I want J and I to go visit more places and do things we haven't done before.

5 - Take a picture a day of something that makes me smile or happy - so far I have pics of my clean make up brushes lined up, my niece, J's cartoon socks, my dinner, a log fire etc - so nothing exciting but a bit of loveliness in the small things every day!

See you all on Wednesday for the Weigh in Results........!!!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment