Wednesday 22 January 2014

Weigh in Week 3

Looks like this nutrition plan knows what its talking about - 3lbs off this morning so back to 10'7 - still a long way off where I want to be and technically there should be no weighing until the 21 days are up but I wanted to stick to my weekly weigh ins!

And if anyone is counting thats half a stone off since Christmas :  )  Other benefits of this plan so far are improved sleep and clothes feeling a lot looser, I think im going to be surprised at the inches lost at the end of this as well as the weight!

Its taking some organisation to prep all meals and stick to macros as well as fitting in daily workouts but I'm sticking with it - never thought I'd manage no dairy, sugar, wheat or caffeine but I'm not hungry in the slightest!

Got a busy couple of days and weekend ahead but determined to keep on track!

Enjoy the rest of your week and I'll be back over the weekend : )

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment