Wednesday 15 January 2014

Getting back on track and new plans!

Happy Wednesday people : )

This morning's weigh in showed a 1lb gain - meh! Fluctuations or just not sticking to plan I dont know but still 4lbs down in 2 weeks so I'll take that!

Moral of story is must try harder!

I'm starting a new 21 day plan on Saturday which has daily workouts and food plans etc plus supplements and basically guiding me for 21 days so I'm looking forward to that - bit nervous of the no sugar, caffeine etc but I'm determined to do it to the letter.

Doing body measurements on Friday so I'll post them here and will be posting more over the 21 days to keep myself on track as well as my  usual Wednesday weigh ins - although I think they're frowned upon during the programme but I'll probably still check in!

And thats all, just heading out to a spinning class - hope you're all having a great week and your resolutions are in full swing!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment