Wednesday 8 January 2014

Weigh in Week 1

Morning,

Just a quick post to give you a weigh in update.

Last Wednesday I was 11st and 35.3% bodyfat.

This morning despite only really starting on Monday I am 10st 9 and 34.8% bodyfat.

So 5lbs down and 0.5% down on bodyfat.  Pretty much the same as first weigh in last year - first week is always a big loss due to how much I ate over Christmas - on quickly off quickly - its the rest I'll struggle with.

Monday and Tuesday this week I've had no sugar and have been completely clean - eggs and avocado for breakfast, salmon and veg for lunch etc, lots of water and a gym session each day - both burning over 500 cals each time.

I'd now be happy with around 1-2lbs weight loss a week!

Lets hope this week is as succesful.  Best of luck with whatever your New Year goals are : )

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment