Wednesday 29 January 2014

Weekly Weigh in

Morning,

146lbs on the scales this morning which is another pound off - body fat also down from 35.1 to 34.2 which is all good!!

Struggling a bit with creativity for allowed food - only so much grilled chicken and green veg I can eat! But still no caffeine, sugar, dairy or wheat along with changing my exercise regime to a lot more body weight exercises - burpees, lunges, mountain climbers as well as weights def feeling a change in my body shape and my clothes are definitely looser!

10 days left on this particular plan then I need to maintain it going forward! May just repeat the last 21 days or I'm still interested in whole 30 but think I need a lot more info before comitting to that (you saw how succesful that was last time!!)

Busy week at work so thats all for today : )

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment