Thursday 21 February 2013

Weigh in Week 6

Well my body continues to be as unpredictable as ever - weight loss this week 4lbs taking me to 10stone exactly and bang on target for where I had planned to be at this time.

So, 2 on last week and 4 off this week - how does that even work??

I did take note of last weeks points though and made sure I was aware of what I ate, went to the gym more, got more sleep and the fact that I had no social events helped hugely I'm sure!

Hoping for another good week this week - if I can stay on track to lose another 1lb I'll be back in the 9's which is always a good milestone for me - I know its just a number and I really am trying to go by things like how my body is changing and how clothes fit but its always nice to have a little bit of electronic validation to say you're doing things right!

Nothing else exciting to report - trying to find some yummy vegetarian recipes that will keep me full so if anyone knows of any good veggie food type blogs please let me know.

Cant believe we only have one more week of February?? Where did it go!! Hoping to make it a good week and end Feb on target for my end of March goals!

Have a good week

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment