Wednesday 6 February 2013

Weigh in week 4

Success! 2lbs lost over the last 2 weeks which takes me to 10'2 and keeps me right on target!

It also makes me realise that one bad day won't make me fat, just like one salad and a work out wont make me skinny! It's all in the moderation and getting right back on it if you do slip up!

Writing down my feb goals really helped too - I've also cut these down into weekly goals to keep me on track! So far this week I've tried 3 new recipes so that's completed and I've worked out twice. I still need to do one more class, go for a run and do some form of decluttering / organising! Knowing that these things are on my list for this week makes me more likely to stick at them!

I've planned a gym class for Friday and on Sunday I'll go for a run, tidy up all my bills and paperwork for an hour then do some meal planning and shopping for next week.  If I do this it's all goals ticked for week one!

Hope you are all doing well. Do you set yourself min goals? How do you make sure you stick to them?

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment