Wednesday 10 April 2013

WIAW Favourite Eats from the Week



Have decided to get involved in all the blogging WIAW fun by sharing my favourite eats from the last week!

I cant seem to get the button to display - I'm rubbish at this blogging! But if you want to find out more head over to Peas & Crayons to see a selection of some seriously yummy eats!

Lets get started...


First up was my attempt at a healthier breakfast - spinach, beetroot, apples, pineapple and avocado! Surprisingly tasty and the beetroot gives it that gorgeous pink colour.  If I could be bothered dismantling and washing my juicer more often I'd def have this regularly!


Mish mash of things that I fancied - some bulgar wheat, roast chickpeas, spinach and raisins.  This was really good, easy to make and def something I'll make again!


Dinner of the week goes to this yummy concoction - cranberry quinoa, sweet potato and sweet chilli salmon. 


Some fruit for desk snacking - loving blackberries at the moment!


Snack of champions - pink lady apple, cinammon and peanut butter. 


Not a great picture but a veggie stirfry made with a mix of bright coloured veggies and some soy sauce - another firm favourite!


And finally some mexican cous cous - cous cous with salsa, kidney beans, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn and avocado - perfect for lunches at work!

And now I'm hungry!

Have a great week x





No comments:

Post a Comment