Thursday 11 April 2013

Things I love Thursday

Taking a quick 10 mins away from work stuff to have a cup of tea and clear my head! And I thought I'd share with you the things I'm loving this Thursday afternoon : )


How I wish I lived in some quaint town where I could ride around on this collecting flowers and enjoying the sunshine!


In serious need of some new trainers and these look pretty perfect to me!


I love everything about this! Although our garden is nothing like this I dream about summer nights staying out late in the garden!


Serious hair envy!


Serious dressing room envy!! Does anyone else spend an obscene amount of time looking at interior decorating type pics?? And sadly my bedroom still has clothes all over the floor!


Also loving this!!

Found loads of clothes that I've got earmarked for payday but sadly the pics wont play nice so you dont get to see : (

Now to get back to work!

Question - what is on your love list?






No comments:

Post a Comment