Wednesday 20 March 2013

Weigh in weeks 9&10

Praise be to all the dieting gods! I weighed in and I'm 9'11! Only makes it 1lb lost in 2 weeks which isn't ideal but I'm just relieved that I didn't put on after my no show at the gym and bad eating!

So onwards and upwards ( or downwards as it should be!) if I lose 1lb this week I'll have lost a stone in total which is great and will just be in time for the wedding! I've optimistically ordered a new dress in a size 10 so fingers crossed it fits and looks great!

Just need to stick in with it all this week then review my plans for April!

Excited!

Still loving the fasting and I def think its helping me lose despite my slip ups!

Off for an early night as I'm knackered after spinning! Hope you are all doing well : )

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your weight loss girl, 1lb is still a good result! You don't want to lose weight too quickly or it's tough to keep it off! Size 10 is my goal dress size too :) x

    myrealfooddiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete