Sunday 17 March 2013

Falling off the wagon - and getting back on!

Bit of a belated post since I missed my weigh in on Wednesday.  I had a last minute work trip which took up all of last week, meaning I missed m weigh in and somewhere along the way I've lost my health mojo! Bad times!

I tried to make good choices where I could but most of the time convenience won - no access to a gym or a kitchen really screwed with my plans! And I thought after so long of eating clean I wouldn't be tempted by junk but it appears a pizza and chocolate monster still lurks within!

Home now but don't want to weigh myself which I know is stupid but I'm going to do damage control until Weds and hope the result isn't as bad as I thought!

We have this wedding in 2 weeks and next weekend is earmarked for dress shopping so. Really hope I havent undone all my good work : (

Had a healthy day today but it's been a struggle - my body is craving all the rubbish from last week but I won't give in!

A few days back on track should sort me out! Have all my gym classes booked for this week, food all bought so I'm hoping I find my motivation and enthusiasm again. Right now I just feel tired, lazy and want chocolate!

I'll update you all in Weds! Wish me luck : )

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment